Sounds like Reading 高清PDF
Sounds Like Reading® is a series of phonic-based readers that provide emergent readers with high-quality, instructional material that is developed in accordance with the NRRF (National Right to Read Foundation).
Each book builds on the one before it, introducing concepts that complement and reinforce what the students have already learned. The titles use rhyme, repetition, illustration, and phonics to grow early readers’ confidence and success.
- The Bug in the Jug Wants a Hug: A Short Vowel Sounds Book
- Stop, Drop, and Flop in the Slop: A Short Vowel Sounds Book with Consonant Blends
- The Nice Mice in the Rice: A Long Vowel Sounds Book
- The Frail Snail on the Trail: A Long Vowel Sounds Book with Consonant Blends
- The Thing on the Wing Can Sing: A Short Vowel Sounds Book with Consonant Digraphs
- Whose Shoes Would You Choose?: A Long Vowel Sounds Book with Consonant Digraphs
- The Peaches on the Beaches: A Book about Inflectional Endings
- The Clown in the Gown Drives the Car with the Star: A Book about Diphthongs and R-Controlled Vowels