The History of Late Modern Englishes (2021)
The History of Late Modern Englishes provides an accessible and student-friendly introduction to the history of the English language from the beginning of the eighteenth century up until the present day. Taking an activity-based approach, this text ensures that students learn by engaging with the fascinating evolution of this language rather than by simply reading about it.
The History of Late Modern Englishes:
• Covers the development of Englishes around the world, not only in the British Isles, but also in the United States, Canada, India, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, and Melanesia, as well as in other countries around the world where English is used as a lingua franca;
• Accommodates the needs of both native and non-native speakers of English, with helpful features such as a glossary of key terms and questions to guide the reader through the book;
• Includes activity sections and discussion points to help students engage with the text;
• Is accompanied by e-resources which include further activities and additional coverage of points of interest in the book.
Written by an experienced teacher and author, this book is an essential course textbook for any module on the history of English and the perfect accompaniment to the author’s own The History of Early English.
儿童英语PDF【Kidspdf.com】 » The History of Late Modern Englishes (2021)
- 理论上来说正常付款后不会出现此类问题，但是也会有部分用户因为网络等原因导致在付款的过程中会有一些小插曲。如果出现类似问题，大可不必惊慌，本站所有支付都会生成订单，不管成功还是失败，所以如果真正遇到网络问题导致付款失败您又不知道是否成功时，请提供 "付款凭证+个人中心用户名" 截图给在线QQ客服处理。